- the video/audio quality is outstanding
- use it for the snapshot function
- take videos instead of pictures
- use the snapshot function to choose good pics.
- provides lots of options for customizing the player
This seems to be a problem that is related to mProjector, the tool I use to create FLV Player with. Other symptoms are (very) choppy video and/or stuttering audio. If this new version of FLV Player is giving you troubles, you can try reverting to the previous version. I have notified Screentime, the creator of mProjector (the tool I use to convert my Flash file into a Windows standalone executable) of this issue, I hope they are able to fix this soon! You can also try the following fix, posted by one of my blog visitors: