- the video/audio quality is outstanding
- use it for the snapshot function
- take videos instead of pictures
- use the snapshot function to choose good pics.
- provides lots of options for customizing the player
Yes, just drag and drop a number of files onto an the FLV Player window. Each file will then be opened in a separate window.
This error happens because of an old version of Internet Explorer. FLV Player requires Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher. (internally, FLV Player uses mProjector).
No, for Mac users I highly recommend the excellent free Quicktime component Perian allows you to play FLV files (amongst other formats) within the Quicktime player on your Mac.